Thursday, August 12, 2010

My First Author Interview Coming Soon

Just to clarify, I'm going to be the interviewer, not the interviewee. My very nice friend and prolific YA author Janette Rallison has graciously agreed to let me interview her. I've never done one before, so I told her to give me a little time to figure out what I'm doing. But I will also be giving away one of her books to anyone who comments on the interview or becomes a follower on my blog. Yes, that's right, I said BOOK GIVEAWAY!

So keep an eye out in the next week or two. For now, it you want to learn a little more about Janette before the interview, feel free to check out her link on the side of my page.

Thanks again, Janette!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Melinda. Didn't know you had this blog. Look forward to coming back for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be great. I'll look forward to it. Oh, and I hope I win! (Pick me! Pick me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Janette from a while back. Her daughter used to baby sit for me.
    I didn't know that you were a writer and reviewer. I am obsessed with books. Love to talk sometime. Are you on good reads? I wish I could write good reviews. I just never know what to write.

    ReplyDelete